Looking to have a youth hockey fundraiser comedy night? I can help walk you through the whole process in how to have a successful fundraiser. Get that extra funding to help with those expensive ice fees, equipment and travel.
The first part to having a great fundraiser is to hire amazing comedians. I’ll give you a few quick pointers.
1. Watch video: See video of the comedian, make sure they are funny and appropriate for your event.
Check out my videos.
2. Decide the level of content and make sure the comedian can deliver what you want: Will you have an all ages show, adults only with anything goes, or do you want something middle of the road?
I perform at and help provide comedians for between 60-100 fundraisers a year. I have become an expert at picking the right comics for the gig, and can offer my performance at any content level you request.
3. Is the comedian available: Check their calendar and get in touch.
If you see my calendar is already busy, please get in touch. I can sometimes move gigs around and I can also help find you hilarious comedians.
Now I’ll go through some steps on how to make your event a financial success. It’s the main reason you are holding a fundraiser. You can have many streams of income, here are some of the most common.
1. Ticket sales. The first line of income is from ticket sales, but there are lots more ways to earn revenue.
2. Sponsorships. Put together a good pitch for sponsorships and approach local business to help out.
3. Silent auction. Gather silent auction items. Try getting a variety of price points so that even people who don’t have large incomes can still find a way to contribute a little extra, and people with high incomes can get into a price battle over some fancy stuff.
4. Raffles. Have 50/50 draws, and other prize raffles to get that extra income.
Those are the most common income streams, and we see people raising a take home of between $4,000 – $8,000 quite frequently. We have had some events raise $20,000 or more!
Please let me know any questions you have, for more information and to book myself or other comedians please email email@example.com, fill out the form below or call (323) 570- HAHA (4242)