Want a clean show? Not a problem, James can give you what ever style content you want, from squeaky clean to more adult. Let him know the level of content you want and thats the show he’ll bring.
Hiring a comedian doesn’t need to be a long drawn out affair. Check out James’s reviews and videos, he’ll streamline the booking process for you. The most important part to hiring a comedian is to get one with lots of expertise in playing events.
Your corporate function, Christmas party or fundraiser will be made amazing with some standup comedy. Laughter is a great unifier!
Some things to consider when booking a comedian:
1. Location: James tours across Canada and USA regularly, and can route you into his tour schedule.
2. Price: Please use the contact form below to find out pricing for your area.
3. Time: You can pick how long you want the show to be from 15-75 mins.
4. Content of material: Do you want squeaky clean, middle of the road or anything goes? Let James know the level of show you are looking for and thats what he’ll bring.
5. Equipment: James needs a vocal mic and preferably a stage that is lit so you can see him.
6. Transportation: James usually arranges his own transportation and will work the price into the cost of the show.
7. Reviews: Please see bottom of the page!
To get in touch email email@example.com or call (323) 570-4242 (HAHA) or fill in contact form below. I’m available across USA and Canada.